World Barber Day (“We and Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy. This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data
We collect from “You”, or that You provide to Us, will be processed by Us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding Your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting www.worldbarberday.com You are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the data controller is World Barber Day, Unit 107, Ashbourne Industrial Estate, Co. Meath, A84 KV57.
The information and data You provide in the purchase of products and services from the website of World Barber Day will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
We will comply with the GDPR. The GDPR states that the personal data We hold about You must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that We have clearly explained to You and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes We have told You about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes We have told You about.
6. Kept securely.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about You:
- Information You give Us. When registering for World Barber Day, We will collect Your contact information, which includes, name, address, email address, and phone number. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and Us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract. This data allows us to identify & distinguish your store from others and allows us to contact you as required.
- Information We collect about You. With regard to each of Your visits to our site We will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect Your computer to the Internet, Your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about Your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products You viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our Website and services.
- If You contact Us, We keep a record of that correspondence, for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely being able to contact you and keep our records up to date.
- Other information to help Us provide You with improved services; The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely our interest in the proper administration of our Website and business and improving the services We provide to You. This data will be collectively referred to as “Personal Data”. World Barber Day 365 only process Personal Data where it is strictly necessary to provide the World Barber Day pack.
- so as to jeopardise or prejudice the operation, quality or integrity of the Site or Materials, or the operation, quality or integrity of any telecommunications network;
- for any commercial purpose including any surveys, contests or pyramid schemes, nor to use the Site to participate in or cause others to participate in sending chain letters, junk e-mail, spam, duplicative or unsolicited messages, advertising or promotional material;
- to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- to distribute, download, upload or transmit any material which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- contrary to the terms and conditions of any Internet Service Provider whose services you may use.