World Barber Day (“We and Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy. This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data
We collect from “You”, or that You provide to Us, will be processed by Us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding Your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting www.worldbarberday.com You are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the data controller is World Barber Day, Unit 107, Ashbourne Industrial Estate, Co. Meath, A84 KV57.
The information and data You provide in the purchase of products and services from the website of World Barber Day will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
We will comply with the GDPR. The GDPR states that the personal data We hold about You must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that We have clearly explained to You and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes We have told You about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes We have told You about.
6. Kept securely.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about You:
- Information You give Us. When registering for World Barber Day, We will collect Your contact information, which includes, name, address, email address, and phone number. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and Us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract. This data allows us to identify & distinguish your store from others and allows us to contact you as required.
- Information We collect about You. With regard to each of Your visits to our site We will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect Your computer to the Internet, Your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about Your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products You viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our Website and services.
- If You contact Us, We keep a record of that correspondence, for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely being able to contact you and keep our records up to date.
- Other information to help Us provide You with improved services; The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely our interest in the proper administration of our Website and business and improving the services We provide to You. This data will be collectively referred to as “Personal Data”. World Barber Day 365 only process Personal Data where it is strictly necessary to provide the World Barber Day pack.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (the “User”) may use the Site. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use the Site. World Barber Day may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You agree to visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you and each time you use the Site you agree to be bound by the current terms and conditions.
Use of the Site
The Site is a free resource for the general public who wish to learn more about World Barber Day.
The information provided on the site does not relate to individual users and therefore it does not seek to replace the advice of trained medical practitioners. This site and its health-related information and resources are not intended to be a substitute for professional doctor / patient face to face diagnosis or medical advice. You should not disregard any professional medical opinion, or delay in seeking such an opinion, because of something you read or anticipate reading in this site. Consequently World Barber Day is not responsible for any injury and or damage to any individual as a result either directly or indirectly of any information published on this site. The accuracy of the information is not guaranteed and does not constitute medical or other professional advice and is subject to change and therefore World Barber Day cannot accept responsibility for any loss damage or expense incurred upon using or relying upon the information.
You acknowledge and agree that the limitations set forth above are fundamental elements of this agreement and the Site would not be provided to you in the absence of such limitations.
The contents of the Site, such as articles, other text, graphics, images, software and other material are protected by copyright under both Irish and foreign laws. World Barber Day authorises you to view and download a single copy of the Material on the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Unauthorised use, distribution or reproduction of the Material may violate copyright, trade mark and other laws. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Material automatically terminates, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies which may be available.
Generally, any communication which you post to the Site is considered to be non-confidential. In accessing the Site you accept that electronic mail passing over the Internet may not be free from interference by third parties. Consequently, World Barber Day cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information relating to the user passing over the Internet.
You agree not to use the Site or cause or permit any Materials to be used:
so as to jeopardise or prejudice the operation, quality or integrity of the Site or Materials, or the operation, quality or integrity of any telecommunications network;
for any commercial purpose including any surveys, contests or pyramid schemes, nor to use the Site to participate in or cause others to participate in sending chain letters, junk e-mail, spam, duplicative or unsolicited messages, advertising or promotional material;
to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
to distribute, download, upload or transmit any material which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
contrary to the terms and conditions of any Internet Service Provider whose services you may use.
World Barber Day reserves the right to expel visitors to the Site and prevent their further access to the Site for violating these Terms and Conditions or the law. World Barber Day also reserves the right to remove communications which are in its view abusive, illegal, or disruptive.
World Barber Day’s Liability
The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. World Barber Day makes no representations about the lawfulness, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Material or about the results to be obtained from using the Site and the Material. In particular, World Barber Day makes no warranties or representations as to the lawfulness, accuracy, reliability or quality of any medical opinions made available on the Site. The use of the Site and the Material is entirely at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Site and may be made at any time.
World Barber Day does not warrant that the Site will operate error-free or that the Site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful elements. The Site and Material are provided without any warranties of any kind. World Barber Day, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all conditions and warranties, express or implied including any warranty or terms of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties rights, quiet enjoyment and any warranty of fitness for particular purpose.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
In no event shall World Barber Day or any third parties mentioned on the Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental, punitive, exemplary, special and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Site and/or the Material, whether based on statute, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal cause, and whether or not World Barber Day is advised of the possibility of such damages.
Links to and from Other Web Sites
The Site contains links to third party Web Sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by World Barber Day of the content on such third party Web Sites. World Barber Day is not responsible for the content of linked third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web Sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web Sites, you do so at your own risk and in accordance with the prevailing terms and conditions and privacy policies of such third party sites.
World Barber Day generally welcomes the hyper-linking to the Site from other appropriate Web Sites provided such links are to the Site’s homepage (and no deeper within the Site) and provided World Barber Day gives its consent to the establishment of such links. Notwithstanding the foregoing, World Barber Day reserves the absolute right to refuse to consent to such links without giving reasons. Any links to the Site from another Web Site must be presented in such a manner that the viewing of the Site is not impaired by framing or similar techniques that may impair the visitor’s user experience.
Any disputes, claims or proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Materials or the Site shall be governed by the laws of Ireland. The Irish Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the purpose of any proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Materials or the Site.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
World Barber Day may at any time and without liability modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any Materials (or any part or specification thereof), with or without notice, for any valid technical, operational or commercial reasons.