WORLD BARBER OF THE YEAR 2020 TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Winner announced Friday 23rd of September.
- Judge’s Decision is Final.
- Prize money will be transferred online to a secure account.
- Trophy will delivered by courier to the winner’s address.
- Minimum entry requirements required for competition to go ahead.
- Entrant must successfully REGISTER, DONATE & Post to Instagram or Facebook using #WorldBarberDay to be eligible to win.
- Post must include photo of haircut (before & after if possible) and a screenshot of successful donation to be valid.
Terms, Conditions & Regulations
1. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio-clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of World Barber Day and is protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of worldbarberday.com.
2. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Your payment credentials will not be stored on our servers, all payment is handled through the Just Giving endpoint and as such we accept no liability from communication failures.
10. Registration will be subject to one World Barber Day pack per barbershop.
11. Barbershop must have at least one active social media account and have a website where customers can find out more information.
12. Maximum registration quota will apply, registration form will close for 2018 when this occurs.
The World Barber Day starter pack will be delivered upon receipt of successful registration.
As a World Barber Day representative you agree to uphold all of the above regulations and ensure that the minimum donation is made on the day on behalf of your store.
By accepting these terms and conditions and becoming part of the World Barber Day initiative, you agree to allow your company trading name to be publicly visible on our website to show level of donation from your company.
Failure to make World Barber Day aware of any issues with your World Barber Day pack within 48 hours by email to firstname.lastname@example.org will infer acceptance of the pack by your company or associates.
You will be notified by email when your World Barber Day pack has been shipped. If you do not receive this within 72 hours of receiving this email, please notify the World Barber Day offices immediately at email@example.com
You may not World Barber Day in any capacity, including branding and/or logos for monetary gain. All proceeds must go to UNICEF through the Just Giving platform
This website and its content is copyright of World Barber Day © All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You may print or download extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
• You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
You accept that misuse of World Barber Day.com will result in termination of registration and removal from the World Barber Day website.
World Barber Day is fully endorsed by UNICEF and all proceeds accumulated by World Barber Day will be in aid of UNICEF. Our letter is available upon request.
Ashbourne Industrial Estate,